groups » Global Biorepository » BARRIERS TO ACCESS TO SPECIMENS
Current barriers to access to specimens include a variety of issues, ranging from country specific and local policies and regulations, to practical challenges of identifying trusted sources of high quality, well characterized specimens. Please join a discussion about barriers encountered or considered most challenging:
• Legal issues, including transfer agreements?
• Governance and organizational challenges?
• Challenges of international specimens sharing?
• Specimen and data quality?
• Standardization of processed and procedures?
• Other? Please elaborate
Please Sign in (or Register) to view further.